Striving for Sustainability
We’re dedicated to the protection of the environment, the health and safety of our employees, and our neighbours. This dedication drives us beyond meeting environmental standards, to incorporating business practices that help us actively improve the environment.
What does this look like? Let’s take energy use as an example. We’ve installed occupancy sensors, switched to variable frequency motors, installed more efficient welders and lighting, and conducted compressed air studies.
But that’s just a good start. London is committed to:
- Restoring and preserving the environment
- Reducing waste and pollutants
- Conserving resources
- Recycling material
London will continue to:
- Explore new technologies for minimizing environmental impacts
- Create opportunities for the continual improvement of our processes and evaluate the effect they have on the environment
- Communicate our commitment to our employees and community
Our Environmental Management System is a continual cycle of planning, implementing, reviewing and improving. At a minimum, we strive to conform to the ISO 14001 standard and environmental requirements.